Last Updated on November 9, 2022
The 4.7.8 is mainly focused on enhancing Apizee’s services security level.
- Added applicationUUID on connexion
- Added bearerToken to Contact#fetchProfileInformation
- Added bearerToken to Enterprise#fetchEnterpriseInformation
- Added bearerToken to UserAgent#fetchProfileInformation
- Added JWTApzToken management
- Added FileInfo on DataChannel#sendData
- Added captcha_token parameter on UserAgent#register
- Changed : no leaveGroup on conversation presence group if done by application / API
- Changed : no unsubscribe on conversation presence group if done by application / API
- Changed error on UserAgent#register to add response from Cloud when registering a Cloud User
- Update libJsCloud to 0.1.39
- Removed call to cloudApi.getUserPhotoUrl()
Full changelog available on the GitHub repo.